Sunday, September 20, 2009

lost count(s)

1. I've come to realize that my hair:
• Is way longer than the past 2 years !! (NS)

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
• I share my thoughts

3. I've come to realize that all I really need:
• To have selective amnesia

4. I've come to realize that I've lost:
• Myself and I'm going to find it back

5. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
• People take each other for granted

6. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
• I will stop drinking

7. I've come to realize that money:
• Is dirty but it buys you happiness (temporary)

8. I've come to realize that when I get old:
• I become more knowledgeable

9. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
• Soft-hearted, It's just me and I'm proud of it !

10. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
• Someone I'm not suppose to XD

11. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
• I don't know. Can't be bothered

12. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
• A device that connects me with friends !

13. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
• I always brush my teeth 1st :P It's only logic ! haha.

14. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night :
• I reflect on my thoughts

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
• Where to lodge when I'm in HK

17. I've come to realize that my life:
• Is precious ! My life is pure ~!

18. I've come to realize that my favourite drink is:
• Coka Cola ! COKE ! ALWAYS !

19. I've come to realize that today I will:
• Not be the same as yesterday

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
• Be working late late late !

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
• Be meeting my friend for a movie !!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
• Have a getaway trip alone

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
• Bored

24. I've come to realize relationships are:
• Fragile

25. I've come to realize that love:
• delusional

26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
• Are chained

27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
• Is smelly yet adorable !

28. I've come to realize food is:
• What keeps me alive

29: I've come to realize that this summer:
• Is bloody hot !

30. I've come to realize heartbreak is:
• Being taken for granted, used and thrown aside like a pillow.

31. I've come to realize that the last person i liked:
• Is not the person i once know.

32.I've come to realize that my sister(s):
• Loves and hate me XD

33. I've come to realize that crying:
• Makes the eyes swollen (touch up touch up)

34. I've come to realize that death:
• Is only the beginning

35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
• My mom would be the most concern

36. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
• I play my guitar : )

I ♥ midnight k-ing !

No comments: