Tuesday, July 14, 2009

milestone

COSFEST VIII
Tomodachi !

Went to Cosfest VIII @ Down Town East/Pasir Ris.
recalling back i went to the same event with Juliana last year. haha ! but she wanted to rest, so she didn't tag along.

Anyway i have to say this year's cosplay is much better then last year in terms of detailing on their costumes but as for variety i would say last year was much better.

haha. enough of me typing, photos time !
Naurto and other anime characters
unknown
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Lavi from D.grayman
Gundam freedom !

An Otaku dream come true ! PHOTO with a character from Haruhi Suzumiya
YT's turn !
Tomodachi
Mixed

Cardboard gundam and Metal Gear solid's Box

Yt with Misa of Death Note

Mask Rider San !
Katekyo Hitman Reborn's Characters
Bleach !
Whack KON ! *NEESAN !*
3rd espada : Tia Harribel
Star Wars Trooper and ME
lame !
Sengoku Basara
Detroit metal City

end of cosplay

Photo frame made by Juliana *blink blink!*
I really love it !
The past few days had been a trip to realization for me. Human being would only understand the pain and agony of not cherishing someone when they eventually lose them, this is only natural as we tend to take things for granted.
I didn't realize that slowly i was changing, i used to be very understanding and thoughtful because i knew what i wanted for her which is for her to be happy, simple yet rewarding.
But slowly i became calculative, and started to measure love. It was such a fool of me to have forgotten what makes me, me !
to conclude, I've fully understand what i want for myself and for her. Happiness !

p.s. we are still together, no worries

No comments: