Sunday, August 23, 2009

Companion

My Companion during work ! Birkenstock !
I bet you must be thinking why I'm not wearing shoe at work right ? haha. our uniform require us to wear sandals or flip flop to give that relaxing environment for diners.
So having a very comfy sandals helps me to last throughout my 5-6 hours of standing.
And i only got it at $99 dollars compared to most other outlet which sell them at $169 !! MUAHAHAHA ! what a loot (despite costing almost 100 dollars)

And today i want to share with you guys my IDOL !! LENA FUJII !!! you can see her on Vivi Magazine :)
Just to let you guys know I've been a secret admirer since 3 years back when my sister bought a Vivi Mag home. heh.
My Goddess ! Deejay Lena in the House !
Simply delightful : )
Cute yet Sexy
OMG Envy is a sin but damn that groundsheet !
女神 indeed !
Kawaii !!
My Sis told me that the Nike shoe have been DIY-ed gosh ! NICE !

Alright enough already, any more i will need blood transfusion X D haha.

No comments: