Sunday, August 23, 2009

X is for Xiao Bai !

Introducing you guys to our new family member ! Xiao Bai !!
Since 1 month ago though.
here some photos i have taken for the past 1 month.

Tiny but Mighty ! He's Xiao Bai
In His Private Glass Mansion
Caught him sleeping on his "Track mill"
Oppss. I Think I woke him up *sneak away quietly*
Looking at the Sky (or ceiling to be exact) So CUTE !!
Xiao Bai With his Sleeping Log (AKA Toilet roll)
See his tiny little Paws ! SO extremely CUTEEE !!!!
Disturbing him during his lunch ( I actually feel like a paparazzi :X )
Letting him run free on me literally
One of His many "Field Camp" trips on my bed
Exploring the colorful blanket !
Opps I think i woke him up again ... AWWWW... Isn't He the cutest little thing !

The Proposal was really touching despite being hilarious : ) really enjoy romance comedy every single time : )
Gosh I'm exposing myself. haha. just kidding !
off to my dreamland now ~

p.s. I'm An official Giraffe staff now :)

No comments: