Thursday, February 04, 2010

E.O.Y. & S.O.Y.

Haven't been updating my blog very often, too many things had happened during my absence from my blog but everything is fine and well.

Currently doing my last module at MDIS before leaving for Aus for further study this July. Basically slacking off the rest of my week at home or helping out dad.
I really need to find a job before leaving and earn some extra allowance since I'm already old enough to be independent and start earning my own living expenses.

Anyway besides slacking at home (reading books from the library, watching videos, listening to music, chatting with friends, gym-ing , etc..) I've been taking photos at events like AFA (Anime Festival Asia), E.O.Y. (End of Year Cosplay), S.O.Y. (Start of Year Cosplay) and at NUS for Engineering Magazine and also doing layouts designs for articles.
Will attempt my first very own article soon for the magazine if the draft is approved :)

Anyway that's about all, now it's time to let the photos speaks for themselves !

paparazzi shot of kiki and Jia qi

Taken with Masamune From Sengoku Basara at E.O.Y.

Characters from Sengoku Basara

Our pretty Yuna from FFX (kiki)

Very hum sup looking vincent with Lolita-s at E.O.Y.
Lucia Cos-ing a character from Karma Rider @ E.O.Y.
Kiki as Yuna from FFX
Jia Qi as Boris the cat from Alice in the wonderland
With Lenalee from D.grayman (correct me if i'm wrong)
End of E.O.Y.

Candid shot @ S.O.Y.!!
Kawaii ! The reasons for Otaku to go crazy !
KFC invasion !
Lucky Dogs
Peggy and Jia qi
Kiki and Rina from Zone 00
More Reasons for guy to attend cosplay events !

<3


Bye all !

2 comments:

wAnYan said...

no tag box? senior, r u serious? going to aus for studies? =( isn't it very exp?

Terrence said...

nope no tagboard for now. Yup, i'm dead serious even got my application accepted already. It's gonna be expensive but education goes above everything.