Sunday, November 01, 2009

Terrence Has a Camera

Don't ask me to explain my title please, it's just pure randomness. haha..
Almost done with all my reports just a wee bit more and it's off my list of irritation.
I really like this photo i took (above) it's currently my wallpaper.
took this shot at a shop in Arab street the full view of the shop look like this (below)


Very Malaysia feel - Arab street
Didn't really do anything on Halloween but did see some very interesting people with their costumes. Wanted to snap photos of people in their costume but the heavy downpour forced me to abandon the idea and head home.

I love the weather this few days, if you not know I'm actually a rain person. The weather is cooling and sound of the raindrops.
No, doesn't include the occasional thunder and honking of cars.

I had a few dreams of her for the past few days. do i still misses her ?
I hope not, haha. it's been quite awhile now and I'm getting used to days without her.
And it's only getting better :)

Off to the wee bit more of report. I'm procrastinating !!

No comments: