Wednesday, October 28, 2009

we rock, we eat, we play dota !

Don't ask me why my title for the post is this, it's just plain randomness.

Jamming Session at Sam's hideout
deviation in progress...

Modern humans are we really modern ? i say we are still the same as our primitive ancestors.
why despite the current advance in technology we still fail at giving a consistency on our emotional aspect such as kinship, friendship and relationship?

it's simple, let me give you some cases to see why.

Case 1:
Monday - I love my family and they mean a lot to me, a simple dining experience outside feels extraordinary and warm.
Tuesday - Bad start , Bad ending of my day. Thanks to my mother etc... spare a thought please !

Conclusion:
One moment you love your family and next you blame them and get pissed off by them because they can't understand your demands.
ok, maybe we can cut some slack here. Sometimes they really do give you problems which spoils your day but must you go about saying how bad they are and etc etc...
What makes me confuse is that you can show the world how much you love your family and next you just put them on top of your annoying list.
where's the love yo ?!

Case 2:
2007 - Hey buddy, you are my best friend and i never want to lose you. Thanks for being there for me through those harsh periods and years.
2009 - Hey buddy, i really do hope to see you soon. But I'm busy with my life right now (as I'm busy waiting for my enlistment, chilling at home with my girl)

Conclusion:
What a strong friendship you got there, you were there for them but where are they when you needed them ?

Case 3:
Monday- i really enjoyed everything over the past few weeks. SWEET !
Tuesday- F*ck ! why do i have to go through all this shit of missing somebody ! I hate love !

Conclusion:
simple, no expectation no disappointment. Just look forward to the next date instead of whining over not seeing someone for a day/week ?

Not trying to be a wet blanket here or a sour grape, it's just make me wonder. Why can't our love for someone/something be consistent ?
Shows how"advance" we are in this 21st century. But are we ?

let's make bombs !

No comments: