Sunday, October 04, 2009

Bump

Just woke up from this weird dream again, the frequency is increasing.

In my dream, Mom was very repulsive towards the r/s or more exact her while the rest of my family were rather supportive.
she was at my place, but mom tired to chase her out. We retaliate but came to no avail but she ingeniously came up with an idea which managed to even fool me.
and the dream ended up as i woke up from my slumber.

It's just plain annoying to me, hopefully this kind of dream ends with this.

certain people just don't know that they are extremely irritating, guess they never will. Even as a friend I'm too lazy to correct his mistake, because if one self don't realize the truth they will constantly be living in their own world of utopia.

Rise and shine ! :)

No comments: