Monday, October 26, 2009

Polarize


It's good to hang out with hq friends after all this while, it seems like nothing had changed much since we orded. Other than Jun Qi that is, haha! But his time is coming soon 1 more working day left for him.
Went to giraffe for dinner, and had garlicky chicken !!! Nothing much had change after I left, the service is still as bad and our food was only served after waiting for an hour and numorious reminder to the server.
Definitely not implying that my service was bad k! In fact I receive quite a number of positive feedback from the customers.
Despite the bad service we still very much enjoyed the ambience there. And no we are not holding another gathering there.

Anyway side track, I have finished my report after a long period of procastination!! The satisfaction ! Amazing.

On my way to school now, dread ! But for the seek of knowledge, it worth while.

P.s. Hk hk hk !!

No comments: