Tuesday, May 16, 2006

16 May ... wat a great day to start my projects ... ( stressed ) hahah .. woke up in the morning and found out that my hp is spoiled !! omg .. no life ~~~ luckily was able to find a spare one if not really no life le .. hahaha ..

Anyway .. this period of my life sucks big time .. everything is just so wrong for mi ... i dunno wat to comment on or how to comment on it .. but definitely one thing that have being tormenting mi for sometime had exploded coz i triggered it, sending mi a shockwave that i expected myself to have handle it very well ... but the situation turn out to be so devastating that i , myself was blown away without noticing that it really hurt that muc ..untill i have realise wat i have done was beyond repair and when i started to regret it was too late for mi to do any amendment ( i guess )

Wat i have done was a childish move to protect myself not knowing wat is going to happen .. but in the end the one who really got hurt was mi and no others .. i'm glad that the person i have indirectly done this to live happily =)as wat i saw from the blog =) hahah anyway let's stop with all this ...

i shall once again continue to live my life even though it might be hard, but i have no one to blame for but myself!! .. haha shall not write le .. nth more to add ...
lastly i wanna let that person know i'm really sorry

dui bu qi !

TATA

i have myself to blame for

No comments: