Monday, May 26, 2008

Jet'aime ?

Percentage percentage % I guess to me it doesn't matters anymore. :)

Alright some updates on my well-being:

This 3 days starting from Friday was a very precious/wonderful day, got to hang out with my bestie and *J let me briefly describe my weekend experience.


(Thursday- did duty in the camp that night *merely slept a few hours and work through Friday ! but luckily we were granted 2 hours + 30mins off in addition to family day(30 mins), so i left the office around 2.30) took a quick shower and a power nag before heading out for dinner at parkmall Fish and Co.
Overall experience that night was just great. Right ambiance, live acoustic band singing *romantic love songs and some 80s pop. Though the food was slightly off the standards but everything was just about right.
Truly enjoyed the company that night though its our first outing.

Saturday, woke up and the first thing in my mind was ___. felt the slightest sweetness and contentment waking up having ___ to think of.
Had a simply breakfast and went out with my tekong buddies and Kristen for our weekly dose of gaming *dota.
Total OWNAGE by our team, though was good game we still manage to tease Guoce throughout the game ! oh ya.. not forgetting out nick that day.
Terrence - RubbishGuo
+
Wei Jian - RubbishCe
=
Rubbish Guo Ce :) *just harmless fun

Left the group earlier so to head down to fix a faulty PC at ___ house. Nervousness was written all over me *perspiration and fidgeting throughout.
It's time meeting final judgment though it much sounds exaggrating but that was what i felt.
had a simple dinner because diagnosing the CPU, motherboard failure due to aging hardware *which is common for computer that are over 5 years old, as dust are trapped inside the CPU causing metal filings to rust.
dinner was simple yet homely :) delicious veg ! i must say, gotten ask my mum to learn that recipe.
brought back the CPU so that i can do further testing.
final diagnostic results = motherboard failure, which happened to be the worst case scenario as older hardwares are not compatible with the latest motherboard equivalent to changing a new CPU.

Sunday, out with my bestie and ___ so that they both can get to know which other better.
Overall the cosplay event at suntec wasn't what we expected it to be due to the size of the event which was rather small. The numbers of cosplayer attended wasn't a lot, but nevertheless local cosplayers are putting in so much more effect and funds into their passion as compared to 4 years back *which cosplay fever started to invade local.
After which we have lunch, we parted with Melissa and headed down to Sim Lim Square to buy a new CPU. Did some bargain with the shop assistant and got ourself a better and satisfying price ^^, also gotten myself a new set of speakers !* altec lansing ~ and a PCI wireless adapter for my PC *due to my spoiled laptop i have to make do with my desktop :(
Went over again, but this time the feeling was less tense and more natural.
Run some installation CDs and checks and the computer was up and running !
Went home and ended my day :)

p.s. as i get to know you more, i get to know myself.

No comments: