Friday, May 09, 2008

short note to anonymous

i have been staying at home under strict diet this past 3 days due to my stomach/digestion system problem which was diagnosed by the doctor and was place under observation to ensure that I was ok and cleared for green light of any serious illness. * And about the popcorn , i didn't even tasted one ! and not even the ice cream cake my sister bought for my mum's birthday.

I'm not trying to make life difficult by trying to not come for work, nor get into any unnecessary problem just because I'm CONCERN about my health status !
If medical certificate can't prove to you that I'm not well and that I'm resting at home, what els can i provide ? maybe the doctor direct contact number ? a letter from the doctor ? or were you wishing that i was IN some serious illness *I hope not* ?

Lastly , I feel that i have the very rights to maintain my health status :P *just saying the fact.
To all those whom are concern about my situation, I'm feeling fine and will be seeing my doctor after i finishing posting this. *fingers cross* that it might be any serious cases.
will be back to edit the post for good news !

GOOD NEWS !! I'M CLEAR FOR THE GO !
BACK TO WORK NEXT MONDAY :)
thanks ying tang for the understanding !

No comments: