Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Life at home - ON MC


I'm on MC from "stomach flu" or so to said the diagnose wasn't very much clear, an appointment for a follow up was given and 3 days mc. And if all els failed to stop my diarrhea then i would have to visit a general hospital for a scan :( *fingers cross.

extra note: If you are reading this, really wish to express my apologies for not being able to turn up for work and that you have to cover my part while I'm no mc. When I'm back do let me handle most of the stuff *guilty* .

Before i was diagnosed i bought all those ! now i can't touch them, not until I'm certified Healthy :( take care Ruffles and dear Lays !
also my instant popcorns and mash potato :(
My junkies !
I love Facebook :)

P.s. chatting with Stephanie was really great, despite the fact that my chinese sucks ! I'm sure with her help i would improve tremendously :)

No comments: