Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Updates + photos

I think this photo is NICE :) not because you can't really see my face but what matter is the photographer !

Accidentally spilled my tube of lays(BBQ) into my bag as i was taking it out ! here a look at the mess !
not to worry my Ipod is fine after a wet tissue bath*

took out the vacuum and the mess was gone in no time; despite smelling like (BBQ) lays for a day or so.

and some photos i took during the mini-cosplay event @ suntec.

Naruto Characters
Unknown anime ; but really nicely done :)

if I'm not wrong the purple colored hair girl is from Naurto ; not too sure about the uniform girl but just look at all the effort placed into doing this.
Red is my favourite color

A very creative dessert; shaped to a peach *personally think that i looked like an fuji apple before cutting into halves

The white part is (peach flavour) ice cream, while the seed is actually chocolate

p.s. doing ops for today ; sorry junior i can't make it today to meet you :(

No comments: