Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Laptop Down


My Laptop is DOWN :(
It was working perfectly yesterday only after pui tung came and i wanted to show him a faulty application "Warcraft 3 AKA Dota" which triggered a hang time the day before so the same time was done and that was the last time i saw my working laptop !

Diagnosed result *by tung and I = either Harddisk failure or faulty Graphic Card :( *neither failure i would still have to send it for repair. because i can't even enter BIOS to configure ! arghhh

But the good news is i have backup all my photos that day before, because my instinct told me something wasn't right.

Hence, now i have to find a free day( during working hour) so to head down to HP support center to send my laptop for repair.

Also thinking of getting a new laptop should i get MacBook or just a Window laptop ? any ideas ?

For the time being, i shall be using my desktop and also with someone's help. It shall be more then enough to distracted from my spoiled laptop :)

No comments: